Hagia Sophia Museum visiting information:
Summer Schedule- 1 APRIL – 31 OCTOBER
Visiting Hours: 09.00 – 19.00
Hours of Ticket Sale: 18:00
Winter Schedule- 01 NOVEMBER – 31 MARCH
Visiting Hours: 09:00- 17:00
Hours of Ticket Sale: 16:00
Ticket Price: 60,-TL
Hagia Sophia Museum’ s visiting hours of winter schedule are 09:00-17:00 with the last entrance time of 16:00. Visiting hours of summer schedule are 09:00-19:00 with the last entrance time of 18:00.
Attention to all visitors!
Hagia Sophia Museum will be opened to visitors on Mondays from the date April 01, 2019 until further notice.
Special Days: Hagia Sophia Museum is not available for visiting in the first days of Ramadan and Sacrifice Festivals for half time.
Who can enter for free?
- Turkish children and teenagers 18 years old or younger.
- Foreign children 8 years old or younger .
- Citizens of the Turkish Republic 65 years old or older
- Veterans, spouses and children of martyrs and veterans.
- Handicapped citizens with one attendant.
- Soldiers and non-commissioned officers.
- Owners of ICOMOS, UNESCO and ICOM cards.
- Owners of Press Card.
- Guests and delegations hosted by the Ministry of Culture and Tourism General Directorate of Promotion, and their attendants and foreign tour operators
- Personnel and pensioners of the Ministry of Culture and Tourism and their accompanied spouses and children.
- Foreign official guests invited by state institutions and their attendants.
- Professional tourist guides carrying a cockade provided by the Ministry of Culture and Tourism.
- Within the scope of Lifetime Learning Program, groups and attendant teachers of these groups within the Comenius School Cooperations and Erasmus Student Exchange Program ( Can enter free without showing ID by delivering their contract with cooperate institutions of our country
For detailed visiting information, please follow the internet page of the Directorate of Hagia Sophia Museum
CONTACT INFORMATION OF THE MUSEUMAddress:
Ayasofya Meydanı, Sultanahmet
Fatih/İSTANBUL Tel: +90 (212) 522 17 50
Tel: +90 (212) 522 09 89
Fax: +90 (212) 512 54 74 Click here for the exact location of the Hagia Sophia Museum on Google Maps